At this time, my highest priority is the safety, health, and wellbeing of myself, my clients, and our community. Although these are challenging times, I'm taking every precaution mandated by the CDC, Santa Clara County, and California's Board of Barbering and Cosmetology for operating safely.
Listed below are the guidelines and protocols I will be following:
- I will text you a few days before your appointment for a COVID screening. You must respond to confirm the appointment. If you answer yes to any of the questions I will have to reschedule your appointment to a later time.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes early for your appointment. The front doors will remain locked at all times to prevent people from coming in without an appointment. Text me once you arrive and I will come meet you at the front door.
- NO GUESTS ARE ALLOWED. At this time, only two people are allowed in the studio at one time (myself & the client!)
- No handshakes or hugs.
- Please limit personal items being brought into the studio. (ex. large bags, jackets, etc.)
- Masks are MANDATORY, and must be worn when in the building and during your entire service. If you are scheduled for color, please make sure that you wear either a disposable mask or a mask that you don't mind getting a little dirty as color might get on the ear loops!
- All clients must sanitize their hands upon entering the studio.
-Talking will be limited at certain times during the appointment (ex. when I'm working close to your face, washing at the shampoo bowl, blow dry, etc.)
- I will be wearing a mask, face shield, fresh apron, and hand sanitizer during your entire service. Clean drapes and towels will be provided for all clients.
- I will only be accepting CASH or CHECKS at this time.
- I will be booking sanitizing blocks between appointments to allow for thorough cleaning and disinfecting, following all state board and OSHA regulations.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home!