At this time, my highest priority is the safety, health, and wellbeing of myself, my clients, and our community. Although these are challenging times, I'm taking every precaution mandated by the CDC, Santa Clara County, and California's Board of Barbering and Cosmetology for opening safely.
Listed below are the guidelines and protocols I will be following:
- I will text you 1 day before your appointment for a pre COVID screening. You must respond to confirm the appointment. If you answer yes to any of the questions I will have to reschedule your appointment to a later time.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes early for your appointment. The front doors will remain locked at all times to prevent people from coming in without an appointment. Text me once you arrive and I will come meet you at the front door.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door prior to entry using a touchless thermometer. If anyone is over 100*F or if any sign of illness, I will have to reschedule your appointment to a later time.
- NO GUESTS ARE ALLOWED.
- No handshakes or hugs.
- Please limit personal items being brought into the studio. (ex. large bags, jackets, etc.)
- Masks are MANDATORY, and must be worn when in the building and during your entire service. I will be providing a fresh mask to you before entering the studio.
- All clients must sanitize their hands upon entering the studio.
-Talking will be limited. I will be standing behind you during our one on one strategy session to minimize face-to-face contact. I will be stepping outside once you are processing, but please text me if you need something or if there is anything I can do to make your visit more comfortable.
- I will be wearing a mask, face shield, fresh apron, and hand sanitizer during your entire service. Clean drapes and towels will be provided for all clients.
- I will only be accepting CASH or CHECKS at this time.
- I will be booking sanitizing blocks between appointments to allow for thorough cleaning and disinfecting, following all state board and OSHA regulations.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home!